Monday, October 30, 2017

It's Monday Already??

Wow. That was fast.  My weekend was good.

Friday - Hockey game and progressive Halloween party with friends
Saturday - Trunk or Treat with NHS and a baseball game - watched the first two episodes of Stranger Things..YAY!
Sunday - breakfast meeting, church, baseball tryouts, Mrs. Rink's baby shower, and then another hockey game last night in Romeoville. Cherry on top?  My son was ejected from the game and is now suspended for Friday's game.  Super.

That was my weekend.  I'm working on wrapping up my grading today.  

Today's Agenda
MM1/2 - Shark Tank
YB - Finish deadline, work on November calendar
Bus Mgmt - Business Plan/Chapter 5 notes

I'm hoping to carve pumpkins tonight!

How about you?  How was your weekend?  Are you dressing up tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment