Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday - I'm Out





Hello, Friends!  I'm out today.  I'm basically working from home.  I y'all want all the goodies that go with Prom (t-shirts, goodie bag items, etc.), then I need uninterrupted time to get it all ordered sorted out.  I'm just setting up camp in my living room, so just send me a message if you need me.  I'll be around.


Last I heard Mrs. O would be your sub for today.  Be good.  I heart her :)

Multimedia 1 - Your assignment is in Google Classroom.  I've given step by step instructions on how to create something in Photoshop using a Clipping Mask.  It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  If someone "gets" it, maybe show an example on my overhead and help out in class?  

Yearbook - WORK ON YOUR SPREADS!

Marketing - You will have a worksheet on break even point today - It's basically a math worksheet.  You'll be fine!  We will go over it tomorrow in class. 

If you need anything pressing, Mrs. O has my number.  She can text me.

Be good.  I'll see you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment