Thursday, August 30, 2018

Gold Star? Demerit?

On Thursdays I like to do gold stars or demerits.  What is this, you ask?  

I listen to podcasts in the car on my way to and from school each day.  One of the ones I listen to regularly is Happier.  Gretchen and Liz (her sister) have a weekly podcast that is about a variety of different things, but most of all, being happy.  One of the things they do each episode is give themselves either a gold star or a demerit.

Today I'm giving myself a gold star.  My friend, Allisa and I started a youth group at our church and we got together the other night to plan the first half of our year.  We have it all planned out and we are excited about what we are going to do!  So....Yay, ME!



So, give yourself a gold star for something you've done recently that you're proud of (yay, me!) or give yourself a demerit for something you need to give yourself a slap on the hand for (booooooo).

No comments:

Post a Comment