Friday, November 16, 2018

Feel Good Friday!



Happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but I'm SO happy the weekend is here! Today I'm feeling good about.....

I'm down to one kid at home until Sunday.  Oldest is at Snowball, which is a three night thing that HF does every year at Camp Manitoqua in Frankfort.  

It's Settler's Day weekend.  One of my personal nerdy fun facts is that I get a bit geeked up about reenactments.  Settler's Day isn't war-based, but it focuses on the first settlers in the area.  It's always the Sunday before Thanksgiving and I've been going to it since I was a kid.  Apparently, my parents were geeks for that kind of thing, too.  

I'm also feeling good about the fact that I'm THISCLOSE to getting all of my basketball stuff done.  I'm the athletic director for my church and we have 5 teams that have their first games in a couple of weeks.  I've been busy registering people, getting coaches in compliance with the Archdiocese of Chicago, getting uniforms fitted, etc.  I'll be happy once the season is officially underway...then things just sort of run themselves.

Lastly, but not least important....we only have TWO days next week!!!!!  

What else?  What are you feeling good about today??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment