Thursday, April 11, 2019

19 for 19...Update?

We are now well into April of 2019.  Back in January, we all made our 19 for 19's.  How's yours going?  Here's my update....

Bitmoji Image

Do more with the Cricut - eh...not so much
Learn Podcasting - I'm reserving that for Summer
Unsubscribe from emails - I've done some, but not all
Playlists - I've made a few
2 new dinner recipes a month - I've probably done this without even trying, but it's been on accident, not because it's on my list
Read 12 books - I'm in the middle of a book (#1) right now, but I'll probably read one at the beach next week
Get rid of U-Verse - Not yet.
Get a chair for my bedroom - DONE!
Mexico for Christmas - We'll see.  I'm thinking we might be in a new house by then.  Maybe this Christmas isn't in the cards.
12K steps per day - Sometimes, but def no more than yes
YB done on time - I think this will happen, but it will really have nothing to do with me.  My editors are ROCK STARS this year and taking care of everything.
Re-vamp all my curriculum - That's this summer
Pay off one credit card - DONE!
College Visit - This summer...
Clean up Google Drive - Coming along
Insta/Snap - No...but I did post something on Insta this morning
Build a Terrarrium - There is a class coming up...I'm thinking of joining it.
Text my Aunt Pam more - I'm visiting her next week!  Yay!
Family Games - 1x per week - sometimes...we always play cards when we are in a restaurant..and we did this last night
Find a pair of jeans that fit really good - I did find a pair!

So...what about you?  How are you doing?  Give me an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment