Monday, August 19, 2019

So...How's it going?

Bitmoji Image



Alrighty...you've been through two days of classes now.  How's it going?  Do you like you r teachers?  Do you like your classes?  What do you like best?  What do you like least?

For me - I'm good.  I don't have any complaints, really.  I'm sort of bummed about my lunch, though.  Mrs. VonAlven, Mrs. Compton, Mrs. Rojas and I are tight.   They were my people.   VonAlven moved to another school, Compton took Mrs. Gordon's job as Special Services director (SOOO well-deserved), and Mrs. Rojas is only here a few days a week.  So...the crew I've had lunch with for the last ten years is obsolete. Don't get me wrong...I have friends here.  I get along with everyone in the building.   It's just....they were my tribe.  It's going to take some getting used to.  

I like all my classes so far, which is good, because they are PACKED!  I'm excited to see what my Produciton class comes up with this year.  

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment