Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday - I'm out today.

****UNLESS YOU ARE IN PRODUCTION CLASS, THERE IS NO NEED TO BE IN THE STUDIO****

Bitmoji Image

Hello!  I'm obviously not there today.  Be good for Mrs. O!!  I'm having a bit of a "work from home day".  I need a bunch of uninterrupted quiet time to get some things done.  I do this a couple times per year.  

Today's blog question - What are you currently binge-watching?   I'm currently sucked into Cheer.  It's a documentary about the cheer squad at Navarro College in Texas.  

MM1 - Work on your Super Bowl project.  It's due tomorrow!
MM2 - Finish "Remember The Titans - Do the worksheet that goes with it.  Due tomorrow.
YB - Create ballots for Senior Bests
Production - Work on Friday's broadcast
Marketing - Create your own Logo Alphabet. Check in Google Classroom for your assignment and a short video from me on how to use the Snipping Tool.

Have a great day!  I'll be back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment