Friday, December 4, 2020

Feel Good Friday!

 Happy Friday!  Guys...I'm going to say it.  I miss you all.   It's lonely here in my classroom every day.  I'm going to try to do something festive each day next week.  Maybe some raffles or something.  I don't know....

Anyhow, it's Feel Good Friday!  What are you feeling good about today?

I feel MUCH BETTER than I did yesterday.  

My in-laws go back to Arizona for the winter tomorrow.  Not that it makes me happy, but they are for sure part of our "pod" and they're older...so it makes me weary being around them, etc.  If they're back in Arizona and get the COVIDS, it's not because my family gave it to them.  We will see them in a few weeks when we go to Vegas for Christmas, so it's not a big deal.

I think? I have the majority of my Christmas shopping done.  There are a couple more things, but I think I have the bulk done.

We dropped off all the gifts for the families we adopted yesterday.  I was happy to get it all out of my house!


No real plans this weekend.  Taking my in-laws to the airport tomorrow, maybe going to check out that place with the cool lights in Tinley, maybe some baking?

Oh!  I got a hot chocolate bomb mold!  I think I'm going to try to experiment with those.

Pizza Friday!  I think it's Aurelio's tonight.

Otherwise....that's all.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment