Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thumbs-Up Thursday

Before we get to our blog question for the day, I have a few reminders....
  • Please be good for the sub this morning.  If you need me for anything, I should be back by the end of 4th hour.  
  • Tomorrow you will have a CNN Student News Quiz
  • Yearbook will be selling Dunkin Donuts tomorrow morning!
  • Today is Thirsty Thursday!  Grab some hot chocolate on your way out of the building after school.  We have PEPPERMINT marshmallows!  
  • Make sure your blog is up to date.  I will be doing a random blog check in the next week or so for a summative grade.  

Today's Blog....Thumbs-Up Thursday!  Tell me something about yourself that you've been proud of recently.  

Mine?  I did really well on my evaluation.  That's what I'm proud of currently!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment