Friday, January 20, 2017

Fri-YAY!

Good Morning!  It's FRIDAY!  YAY!  Here's what I'm feeling good about today....

1 - 1/2 day! Teachers still have to be here until 3:25, but we get an hour for lunch and get to leave the building! AND.....it doesn't appear that we have an afternoon FULL of meetings.  Just one small one and then it's "teacher directed time".  


2 - Going to see Blue Man Group tonight with the fam.  Never been before, so I'm excited for that.


3 - Hockey - we have our Winter Classic on Saturday.  There have been years where it was FREEZING, so I'm happy the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow.


4- I have a new window!  After the Christmas Eve break-in, my front window has been boarded up.  The new window was installed yesterday, so we no longer look like white trash with wood and garbage bags taped to my front window!  Yay!


How about you? What are you feeling good about today?



No comments:

Post a Comment