Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thursday...but it's our Friday!

Such a sad day yesterday.  I know many of you are still pretty upset.  Losing someone, whether it's expected or unexpected, is always hard.  I've had both in my life.  I can tell you this...time does make things a bit easier.  It gets easier every single day.  I promise.

Long weekend ahead.  What's on your agenda?  Anything good?

I usually am lucky enough to pawn my youngest off on someone else on half days, so since I'm off tomorrow, I suppose it's my turn to take a bunch of boys for the afternoon.  I'm thinking of heading into the city and going to a museum?  It's going to be cold, so nothing outdoors.  I have a friend who works at MSI, so maybe she can pull some strings and get us in.

Hockey tomorrow night.  Beyond that, not much.  Kind of exciting!  

How about you?

1 comment: