Monday, January 8, 2018

Welcome, 2018!

Welcome back!  How was your break?

Mine was fine. My Christmas was nice, my New Year's was fine  Nothing overly exciting.  Just there.  It was just so damn cold.  We really didn't do much of anything.  I had all sorts of things in my mental agenda.  I had Brookfield Zoo passes.  I had Art Institute passes.  Too cold.  We went to the movies three times.  Saw Star Wars, Ferdinand, and Pitch Perfect 3.  I binged a couple of shows, which is not something I usually do. 

So...that's about it.  How about you?

My Multimedia classes are doing a 2018 New Year's Challenge.  They have to come up with 15 things they would like to conquer in 2018.  Here are mine....

1.  Read 10 books
2.  Go to the gym at least 4 times per week
3.  A1C better (I'm a diabetic)
4.  Spring Break
5.  Summer Vacation Plans
6.  Meatless Monday
7.  Christmas Vacation Plans
8.  Shiplap Living Room Wall
9.  Paint my back room
10. 10 hours of Professional Development
11.  Stick to my weekly plan
12.  Pay off one of my credit cards
13.  Walk 80K steps per week
14.  Build a terrarrium
15.  Clean out my attic

What are your challenges for 2018? 

No comments:

Post a Comment