Friday, January 25, 2019

Freezing Feel Good Friday!

Happy Friday!!  

I know, I know...it's cold.  Other schools are off.  But you are fine.  You're old enough to put a hat and coat on and we have heat in the building.  You will survive.  Wait until next week.  We will likely have a day off next week if the forecast plays out like it's predicted.

It's FRIDAY!  What are you feeling good about today?  Since I've been out on field trips this week, I feel like I have a TON of paperwork/desk stuff to do today.  

It's yet another weekend of youth sports in the Calomino house.  Hockey game tonight, working baseball registration tomorrow, baseball tournament..yes...BASEBALL (indoor turf tourney), hockey game tomorrow night, baseball tournament again on Sunday.  And there's my weekend.....

It's all good, though.  I LOVE my baseball family, so it will be good to be with my faves this weekend.  

How about you?  What are you feeling good about today?


No comments:

Post a Comment