Friday, February 15, 2019

Feel Good Friday! Three Day Weekend!



Bitmoji Image
Happy Friday!  
Three day weekend!  Whoo Hooo!  Although, it seems sort of anticlimactic after all of our days off.  Speaking of days off, I'm obviously not there today.  I have a meeting here in Homewood that I need to attend.  If you need me for anything, the sub has my number and I'll probably be in toward the end of the day.  

I have a service hour opportunity for 3-4 people for two hours after school on Wednesday at the Beecher Library.  Email me if you're interested!

Feel Good Friday!  What are you feeling good about today?  Here's what I'm feeling good about....

The sun is shining!
I'm going to make some beach reservations for my Spring Break trip to Florida!
I'll be home enough this weekend to cook!  I like cooking, but it's often difficult with our schedules.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. We want donuts on Fridays again. Next week, don't let us down.

    ReplyDelete