Friday, May 8, 2020

Feel Good Friday - Senior's Last Day!

Seniors! It's your last day today.  Crappy way to end, but I'll miss you nonetheless!
Sunday is Mother's Day!  Love on your momma, or your grandma, or whoever is a momma in your life!
Like I said the other day, I've sort of backed off these last couple of weeks to give you all time to work on other class stuff.  

Seniors - Monday I will go through everything and make sure we are all on track with assignments.  I'll send you an email if you owe me something.  If you don't hear from me, we are good!  

What are you feeling good about today?  Well, since this seems to be the new normal until the unforeseeable future, I'm just going to have to make do.

1.  I've go photographers coming tomorrow to take pictures of my house so we can get it on the market.  I haven't found a place to live, which is annoying, but I'm confident it will work out.

2. Pizza Friday?  Even this is boring these days.  I feel like I've cooked and cleaned up around 023840173593827491374 meals since this began.  I'm not cooking anything today or tomorrow, as to not make a mess before photographers arrive.

3.  I had book club last night on a zoom call.  That was good, as I read the book and watched the series, so I was able to contribute to the conversation.

4.  I'm going shopping for some new furniture, maybe?

That's all I've got.

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment