Thursday, May 21, 2020

Owning It! Last Day!

schools out


Last day, everyone!  We made it!  

While this wasn't how any of us expected to spend their last few months of school, we can all say we made it through!

I need to "own" something.  If you saw my last blog (I've taken it down), you saw that I went on a bit of a rant about things being turned in late and the expectation of immediate grading.  When I re-read it, it sounded pretty harsh and I apologize.  I shouldn't have said it and if you know me, you know that I'd be the first person to point out that "you have no idea what people are going through".  I guess I should have followed my own advice here.  If you were hurt or offended in any way, you have my sincerest apology.  You know when I say things sternly, I say them with love!

I hope you all have a fantastic summer and you can turn your Chromebooks off for a couple months.  I've missed you and I can't wait to see you back in August.

Seniors....keep in touch on the socials!  I'm so proud of all of you!

Love,
Mrs. Cal 

No comments:

Post a Comment