Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tasty Tuesday! Thanksgiving Edition

Thanksgiving is about family, friends, football, and.....food!  The big day!  I always enjoy reading the answers to this question each year.  It's interesting to read about their traditions. Do you have turkey?  Ham?  Lasagna? It never occurred to me until recently that some people don't even eat turkey on Thanksgiving.  Whaaaa????  

So....what's on your table every year?  What are you looking forward to most?  

The Cal's are traditionalists.  There will be turkey.  

What am I looking forward to?  GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE.  This makes the people in my house GAG.  Green Bean Casserole is my jam, though.  I make sure all those crunchy fried onion things get stirred IN the casserole and then I load them up on top, too! So good! 

How about you?  Apparently my Bitmoji self has a bowl of nachos and corn on the cob on TG.  Interesting.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment