Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Message...

Hello!  I'm obviously not in today.  The famous "Grammy Opal" is likely to pass away today at some point.  She is a WWII veteran and is very active with the Monee American Legion post.  Today, they will honor her with an honor guard ceremony in her room a the the hospice facility she is in. I'll be with my family today.

Here is a picture of Opal.  Isn't she just the cutest?  She's 94!  

Anyhow, PLEASE be good for the sub today. I know it's the last day before a 5 day break.  Try to contain yourselves :)

Multimedia 1 - Finish up the Black Friday assignment and turn it in.  Once you have that complete, find something QUIETLY to do.  Play some Thanksgiving Trivia! or...watch the Thanksgiving Episode

Multimedia 2  - Your Personal Narrative Movie Review is due TODAY.  This is worth a whole lot of SUMMATIVE points.  Make sure you finish and turn it in.  Unfortunately, my cabinet is locked today, so you will need to find some earbuds if you need them.

Yearbook - We will celebrate our November birthdays on Tuesday when we return.  Coordinate what you want to do and create a list of who is bringing what.  I will bring the tortilla chips and cheese.  If you want more than that, then you can all decide on it.  You can erase everything on the board.  If you make your list there, just make sure you write save next to it so the custodians don't erase it.    Also, we will work on the December calendar next week.  I need a group to volunteer for December and create the template.  Lastly, can someone take down my Cubs bulletin board outside my room? Skyler...let's use that area to advertise our Instagram challenge.  We will work on that next week.  You can always play some Thanksgiving Trivia, as well as watch the Thanksgiving Episode

Production - There is a message for you in Google Classroom.  Please read it.  Here is a link to your 

Business Management - Once you finish your blog and CNN SN, work on finishing up the Black Friday assignment.  Once you finish, find something quiet to do.  Play some Thanksgiving Trivia! or watch the Thanksgiving Episode.

Have a WONDERFUL holiday!  I'll see you all when we return on Monday!

Oh yeah...I forgot today's BLOG question.  Are you going shopping on Black Friday??  Where are you headed?  What are you shopping for?  

As I said, I am not a fan of stores being open on Thanksgiving, but I will probably head over to Target at some point Thursday night and pick up a few things.  We are in a hockey tournament all weekend in Niles.  Target is only 5 minutes from my house. so I'll just get that out of the way Thursday night. I'm not standing in lines and fighting over the last TV or any of that nonsense. I'm looking for some new boots during the BF sales.  
\


Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Mrs. Cal





No comments:

Post a Comment