Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Be Good Today!

Hello from my kitchen table.  I'm busy being one of Santa's Elves today so I don't wind up like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBwELzvnrQg

Anyhow, be good for Mrs. O today! 

MM1 & 2 - Your EQA is in Classroom.  I'll have paper copies for you tomorrow.

Yearbook - I put a bunch of photos in the Google Drive.  I did not upload fall/winter team photos. I'll have a list for you to work off of for EQA day, but I wanted you to get a start on what photos you may need.  Check the folder.  Do you have access?  You should.  

Production - Film your intro/anchor for the Christmas episode.  Have your projects in to Anthony by the end of the day today so he can get everything done in time.  

Business Management - Work on your study guides today!

See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment