Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday! How was your weekend?

How was your weekend??

I finally think things have calmed down.  It's been crazy since Thanksgiving between getting all my basketball teams up and running, hosting dinners, organizing the booth for the Homewood Holiday Lights festival,  and lastly, coordinating all the gifts for the family our organization adopted.  You guys...I'm so excited!  We adopted a family of seven.  A mom and her six kids.  We loaded them up with gifts!  I'm super excited to deliver these today to the South Suburban Family Shelter.   


I was super braggy on Friday about how I was going to spend my whole day Sunday in my PJ's, doing all of my catch-up work, grading, etc.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.  I spend my entire day yesterday shopping, wrapping and coordinating all the gifts for the family we adopted.  I sat down for the first time at 8:30 last night and closed my eyes for a quick second.  You know how this ends, right?  
So...today is a "don't bother me unless something is on fire" kind of day.  You do your work and I'll do mine! 

Wait...today's Christmas song of the day...





No comments:

Post a Comment