Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Happy Mardi Gras!

Bitmoji Image

Happy Mardi Gras!  

How was your long weekend? I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm feeling much better!  I did the following.....

1) Spent a bunch of time in bed watching Victoria.
2) I got a new washing machine and it was delivered on Saturday!  It plays an acutal song when it's done!  CRAZY!
3) My kid was in a basketball tournament, so I was able to go watch those.  Undefeated...if they win tonight, they play for the "ship" on Friday.
4)  I'm going with my friends tonight to see Jen Hatmaker.  She's a blogger/public speaker/podcast host/author.  I'm sort of geeked up about it.

What about you?  How was the weekend?  Did you go to the dance Friday?  How was it?




1 comment:

  1. I brought a dollar Friday and was very disappointed to see no donuts. Today I don't have a dollar but you have food now! >:(

    ReplyDelete