Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday!



Happy Monday!  

This weekend we wrapped up our basketball season with a tourney championship Friday night and our end-of-season banquet yesterday.  My St. Joe's work goes on hiatus for a while and now it's time for BASEBALL season.  I'm SO ready!  

Friday night we had basketball and I worked the fish fry for St. Joe's.  Saturday I did NOTHING.  It was so awesome!  I mean, I did a bunch of stuff, but I never got out of my pajamas.  I watched an entire season of Victoria, graded a bunch of papers, did our taxes, etc.  I had dinner delivered from Door Dash and I went to bed relatively early for a Saturday night. 
Bitmoji Image


Yesterday was the banquet for St. Joe's, so we were there setting up early and cleaning up after.  That's all that went on yesterday.

With the exception of 1st/2nd hour on Tuesday, I should be here all week.  FINALS!

How about you?  How was your weekend?  What did you do?


2 comments: