Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Back at it!

Bitmoji Image

Welcome Back!  Did you have a nice, long, relaxing weekend?? I'm happy to report that the mini break we had was much-needed and I used the time wisely.  

Friday was my son's birthday party.  Ugh.  There is a reason why I don't teach middle school!  
Saturday we celebrated my friend Jen's 50th birthday.  It was a really nice night.
Sunday and Monday were pretty chill.  I got stuff done.  Of course, not as much as I would have liked, but I was still fairly productive.  I even watched some stuff!  Toy Story 4, I finished the 5th season of Schitt's Creek, AND.....I'm not sure how I missed this, but Real Housewives of New Jersey came back on!  I'm only a couple weeks behind.  It's such a guilty pleasure to watch that dumpster fire!  

So, here we are...I think we can start the countdown to Christmas Break now.  26 more school days!  

My goals for the week...
Make earrings on the Cricut
Order St. Joe's Uniforms
Thursday night is a BINGO event I'm running.  I'm looking forward to that being over.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment