Monday, November 25, 2019

Thanksgiving Week is HERE!

I love this week.  TWO days!!!  

How was your weekend??  Mine was good. Nothing overly exciting.  Getting ready for the next couple of weeks, so I was super productive.  I got some holiday shopping done, made a super cute cake for my MIL's birthday yesterday, did some more purging from my house, won my $10 back at Bunco Friday night,did some holiday crafting, looked at a house, etc.


Here is the cake I made.  Waffle Cone Ice Cream Cake.  It was cute and yummy!

My goals this week....
I don't even know where to start.  These next two weeks are one of the busiest of the year for me.  Lots of things going on, lots of deadlines, etc.  If I'm short with you all, cut me a break.  

Tell me about your weekend and goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment