Friday, November 1, 2019

Feel Good Friday

Bitmoji Image

Ugh!  I'm not ready for it to be 26 degrees and snow frozen to my car!  I'm tired today...and I have a SUPER FUN weekend ahead...and I'm already tired for Monday!

What are you feeling good about today?

1.  It's November 1st!  I think it's fair to say the holiday season can officially begin.  I'm not talking about putting up a tree or anything, but I think it's OK to start thinking/planning for the holidays.  I like that!

2.  Haunted Hallway tonight.  Loading up the minivan with a bunch of 7th grade boys for the Haunted Hallway.  They get to eat pizza in the teacher's lounge and think it's the bees knees.

3.  Leaving for Michigan in the morning with a bunch of my girlfriends for my friend Kelly's birthday.  We rented a big house in New Buffalo.  It's going to be super fun!

4.  Nick, my youngest turns 13 on Sunday.  My babies are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment