Monday, December 9, 2019

It's Monday! I need some motivation!

Bitmoji Image

Happy Monday!  I'm SO tired!  I've been non-stop since about last Tuesday and when I finally got home last night around 6, it hit me like a truck.  I had a fever, chills, etc.  And, as predicted...I have a cold sore.  The last few days have been exhausting, but so worth it.  You saw my table and pics with Sister Mary Jo from Thursday.  Friday we spent all day working on our Holiday Lights booth for the village of Homewood.  Look at all that cider/juice!!

Friday night we served hot cider and hot chocolate and had a bake sale at the event.


Later Friday night, my son had a hockey game.  My in-laws went back home to Arizona Saturday morning (they have been here since June), so we said our good-bye's.


And then yesterday we wrapped and sorted over 100 presents for the four families we adopted....

No comments:

Post a Comment