Friday, March 19, 2021

Feel Good Friday!

Happy Friday! What are you feeling good about today?

Here's what I'm feeling good about today...

12 days until I'm on a plane headed toward the BEACH!

March Madness!  I don't follow college hoops too much, but I'm all in when it comes to March Madness!  Excited to watch games!

Tonight is my son's senior night for hockey.  Last night was the banquet.  Hockey has been a part of our lives for over ten years.  It's a little sad when I think of this season of our lives coming to a close.  

The sun is out!  Weather looks to be in our favor this weekend.  

I stayed up late making this lottery ticket raffle thing for a fundraiser tonight.  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Also, this is a picture of Walter roughly two minutes after I gave him a new toy.  Granted, the toy was from the dollar store, but I did expect it to last more than two minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment