Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Grievance Thursday

I don't get to watch a whole lot of TV in my house.  There is almost ALWAYS some sort of sporting event on.  I'm a good sport about it and in most cases, I'm relatively interested in said sporting event.  When there isn't a sporting event on, Mr. Cal watches no less than 35 shows at one time.  In 40 second chunks.  It drives me absolutely INSANE!  I don't want to watch 35 shows.  Pick ONE.  Maybe two. 

As I type this, we are currently watching U.S. Marshals, Cubs post-game coverage, Below Deck, the news, the Dodgers game, and I'm sure I'm missing a couple of others.  

Wait!!!  I just walked into the kitchen to salvage the last piece of birthday cake (because it was MY birthday and it's a free for all in my house when there is any type of treat).  I come back...and now Mr. Cal can't find the station U.S. Marshals was on...so now we are just flipping through all 4307523475 UVerse channels we are subscribed to.  

Now we are watching Caribbean Pirate Treasure.  

What's your grievance today?  


No comments:

Post a Comment