Monday, September 11, 2017

Monday....and I've got the blues

Eh, I'm just not feeling it today.  Had a busy, fun weekend, but I just didn't get a jump on things the way I like to on Sundays.

Lots on my mind today.  Thinking of 9/11, thinking of the impact of Irma, thinking of my friend in Houston who is cleaning out her house after it flooding almost to the 2nd floor.  

I'm happy to hear that St. Pete Beach, FL, which was projected to take a direct hit, was spared in some sense.  It's my happy place.  

Weekend was fun....Friday we set up our big movie screen in the back yard and had movie night.  Saturday we went back to Cantigny park to check out a Revolutionary War re-enactment and then my son had a baseball game.  Sunday...football day!  Mr. Cal had a bunch of his buddies over and they watched the game.







What about you?  What's on your mind today?


No comments:

Post a Comment