Friday, March 9, 2018

Feel Good Friday!

Happy Friday, Y'All!



It's been a bit of a cush week for me, seeing as I was only at school twice.  It's championship weekend in the Cal house.  The HF hockey team is in the league championship.  It's a three game series, so we have games tonight and tomorrow night.  I'm hoping we win it in two, so we don't have to have a third game.  Truth-be-told, while I love hockey, I'm ready for this season to be over.  I'm ready to move on!  Also in a championship game....my younger son.  He plays for the consolation bracket championship tomorrow night as well.  We have to hurry from Marist High School to Midwest Ice Rink in Dyer tomorrow night.  

Oh, I'm also feeling good about the fact that we no longer have Christmas lights on our house (to be fair, we haven't turned them on since right after New Year's..just wasn't nice enough to get on the roof) AND I took my Valentine's decor down.  I'm debating on whether or not to put any St. Pat's decor up....seems like a waste at this point.  

How about you?  What are you feeling good about??


No comments:

Post a Comment