Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday - I'm OUT today....

Greetings....from my house!

I'm unexpectedly out today.  PLEASE be good for the sub!!!

Your blog for today - How was your weekend?  What did you do?  Did you go to the dance?  Have fun?  

My weekend was fine.  Nothing overly exciting.  Just normal weekend stuff.


Here is the deal for today.

Multimedia 1/2 - This is for BOTH MM1 & MM2!  Your assignment is in Google Classroom.  This assignment is due at the end of class today.  We are moving on tomorrow to a Photoshop project.  

Yearbook - Work on your spreads today.  I want to finalize the first round of spreads you were assigned by the end of the week.  We are going to have Club/Organization pictures tomorrow afternoon.  I think you all should have most of what you need to move forward.  

Marketing - Your assignment is in Google Classroom.  There is a packet to do (if the sub can find it....it may be hidden somewhere on my desk.  

Have a good day!  I'll see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment