Friday, October 12, 2018

Feel Good Friday!

Happy Happy FRIDAY!!!


What are you feeling good about today?

It's cold outside.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I'm not a huge fan of going from summer to winter in a matter of two days.  I'd like some fall?  Next week it's supposed to be somewhat nicer, but I think we've seen the last of our really nice days.  :(

Both of my kids have plans tonight.  If you're looking for something fun to do, Chicago Heights Park District does this fun Haunted Trail thing at their golf course across from P-State.  I think it's like $7 or something like that and they take you through on a golf cart.  We go most years.

Or...if you want a haunted house, Haunted Hills Hospital in Lake Station, IN (sort of by the beach?) is supposed to be really good.  Friends of ours own it.  I have discount coupons, so see me if you want one.

Baseball and hockey on the agenda for the Cal family this weekend.  Beyond that, not much! 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment