Friday, April 30, 2021

Feel Good Friday!

Happy Friday!  What are you feeling good about today?

I'm sort of bummed.  My son was supposed to be in a tournament this weekend and his coach announced yesterday that he tested positive for Covid. Soo...no tourney.  It's going to be perfect baseball weather this weekend, too!  So, now that my weekend has suddenly become free, I'm hoping to get some things done in the yard.  

  • We bought everything for our deck last weekend.  Tomorrow we are picking it up.
  • Pool goes in on Monday!
  • Going out for a friend's birthday tonight.
  • Hopefully having people over tomorrow night for a fire.
  • We are down to 23.  TWENTY THREE days left!
  • My kid got another scholarship from ISU!  Knocked off another grand!  Yay!
  • I got my tax refund!
  • Kentucky Derby is TOMORROW!  And...I will be home to watch it!  I LOVE the Derby!
What about you?  What are you feeling good about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment