Thursday, February 20, 2020

Gold Stars and Grievances, Oh, and are you smarter than a 5th grader?

We have a trifecta today.  I'm combining three Thursday things in one post.

Give yourself a gold star or a demerit.  I'm going to give myself a gold star.  I signed up for a one week trial of HBO so I could have my Marketing class watch something and I cancelled it before I was charged the monthly fee!  I don't think that's ever happened to me before!  I always wind up paying for at least one month.  Yay for me!

Grievance - Chili's last week not only jacked my order up, but they charged me double for the entire carryout meal!  An extra $50!  To their credit, I went there last night to let them know about the double charging and how disappointed I was that they screwed up my order and they refunded the extra charge AND gave me $30 in gift cards for my next visit.  As they should.

Are you smarter than a 5th grader - quiz 5

What is the heaviest land animal?

How many sides does a rhombus have?

How many decades are in two millennia?

Who was the first president to be impeached?

What is the capital of Sweden?

No comments:

Post a Comment