Monday, February 3, 2020

Super Bowl Monday


How was your weekend?  Did you watch the game last night?  Thoughts?  Sort of a blah game, half time was good.  Sort of bummed I didn't win any money.  I had 11 squares! BOOOOO!!!!!


Commercials??  I liked the one with the guy from Game of Thrones. That was pretty funny.

Weekend was uneventful beyond that.  Went to the game here on Friday, back here Saturday to work the gate at the tourney, went to dinner Saturday night at the Princess, went to our besties for the game last night.  

Not a whole lot of goals set for the week.  Lots going on, but nothing I'm directly in charge of.  Just a lot of me having to be places to watch things.  My youngest is on the James Hart boys volleyball team and he has a game every single school day in February except for two or three.  Today is one of them.

NHS applications are due tomorrow, so I need to sort through those.

That's about it.  How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment