Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday!

What did you do this weekend?  How was it?  What are your goals for the week?

Weekend was fine...
Worked the basketball game here on Friday night
Saturday was my son's birthday.  
Hockey playoffs Saturday night - lost in double OT with a shootout.  Bummer.
Dinner at Maple Tree Inn Saturday after game. So good!
Yesterday = LAZY.  Binged Peaky Blinders on Netflix.  It's basically Irish mafia after the first World War. Good stuff.

Pics below - Saturday was also my bestie Freeman's birthday.  (Rubber Chicken is an inside joke)
Also, my son's friend's had a little surprise party for him on Friday night.  I stopped up there after leaving here Friday night.



Weekly Goals - 

  • Select NHS Members
  • Choose a date for freshman pancake breakfast
  • Meet with my Bobcat Pride kids
  • Meet with my NHS Juniors
  • 8th grade night for basketball is Thursday
  • Trivia Night fundraiser is Saturday - Lots to do for that!


What about you?  


No comments:

Post a Comment