Friday, October 2, 2020

Feel Good Friday!

It's Friday!  What are you feeling good about?


It's FALL!  Lately, I feel like I'm in a Trey Kennedy video.  I'm by far a summer beach girl, but Fall comes in a very close second.  

Anniversary dinner tonight with friends.  Wednesday was my 25th wedding anniversary.  Another two sets of friends have anniversaries that were yesterday, so we try to go out every year.  

Fire with my girl gang after dinner tonight!  Yay!  

New bedroom carpet installed this afternoon!

Mr. Cal is going away with his buddies for the night at Woodhaven, so I might take a ride to County Line Orchard tomorrow morning and get some apple cider donuts? I wish we could get them closer to home.  

Getting closer to my biz launch!

That's what I've got for today...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment