Friday, November 13, 2020

Feel Good Friday!

 Happy Friday!  Cold this morning.  I think it's a hot cider/hot chocolate morning.  I'd go with hot cider, but it's in the garage and that would require me to go outside.  Hot chocolate for the win!

What are you feeling good about today?  Here's my list...

I get to come back to school on Monday.  Well, unless I test positive for COVID, I will be back on Monday!  

I crafted this week.  I made this rag swag thing for my mantle.  



I got some Christmas shopping done!
Pizza Friday!  Tonight we're making homemade pizzas.  I'm home.  Might as well make fresh dough, etc.  
No plans for the weekend.  Cal's are on social lockdown until Thanksgiving.  I suspect we will just hang out and catch up on some Netflix over the weekend.  I just finished Emily in Paris.  That was cute!

What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment