Monday, November 30, 2020

Welcome Back!

 Hello! Welcome Back!  I'm so excited to be here....really, I am.  I've had NO INTERNET OR TV at my house since Monday!!!!  AT&T are supposed to be there today to fix things, but it was a rough Thanksgiving Break at the Cal house.  I mean...total first world problems.  And we lived.  But...there was SO MUCH SCHOOL STUFF I wanted to do.  I got NONE of it done.  I have a personal hotspot, but when I would actually get it to connect to my laptop, it would boot me out after a couple minutes.  

So...today will be an AMNESTY DAY!!!  Don't look in Powerschool.  Look in Classroom.  If you didn't do something.  Do it today!  Get it turned in!  Finish the quarter strong!

So...beyond no connection to the real world, I put up my Christmas decorations inside, wrapped a bunch of the presents that are being donated to the families we adopted, did some shopping...that's about it.  Thanksgiving was fine. Turkey, GBC, Mashed Potatoes...

My goals for the week....GET CAUGHT UP!  I feel so behind.  I have a bunch of other stuff, but this one is front and center.

What about you?  How was your break?  What did you do?  What are your goals for the week?

Have a great day! Here's some pics from my break...





No comments:

Post a Comment