Monday, November 23, 2020

Motivational Monday! It's Thanksgiving Week!

 Two days!  That's all we have this week! We can do it!

Didn't really do much this weekend.  Friday night we had fire since it was nice.  We made a VERY spontaneous decision to spend Christmas with our family in Las Vegas.  SUPER cheap airfare!  Not sure how I feel about it today, but it's done.  So...I guess we are going to Vegas for Christmas.  We won't do anything while we are there.  They live on the edge of a mountain and have a pretty cool (big) house.  We will just hang with them.  Planes are safe.  So...that's that?!

Goals for the week....not many.  My mother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow.  I have to make some sort of cake/dessert thing for that.  Beyond that, I guess the only goal this week is to get ready for Thanksgiving!

How about you?  What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment