Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday!

Good Morning!  As you have probably noticed, I'm not here today. Fever/chills/sore throat last night. I was down for the count. Yuck.  I'm feeling a bit better this morning, but still like garbage.  I'll be back to fill your day with sunshine tomorrow..ha!
Half day today!  Yay!  BE GOOD FOR THE SUB!!  If your name is written down, you can expect some detention time with me before school.

Here is the plan for today while I'm gone.  

NOBODY LEAVES THE CLASSROOM TODAY!

Multimedia 1/Multimedia 2/Business Management - CNN Student News and today's blog question. Once you finish with that, find something quiet to do until the bell rings.

Yearbook - Blog, work on assigned spreads, work on October calendar.

Production - Sorry, Tuesday crew.  No news broadcast tomorrow, so you don't need to film today.  My iPad with the teleprompter app is with me, and there won't be enough time to edit something when I come in tomorrow morning. We can use whatever "special" you had planned for either next Tuesday's broadcast or for the Friday show.  Use today to work on your broadcast this week and the Friday show.  NO need to leave the classroom.  You can work in the room planning today.

Today's blog - Tell me about your weekend!  Was it good?  What did you do?  Friday night we went out for dinner for my birthday, then had friends over.  Saturday was filled with the usual...flag football, hockey and baseball.  Was going to go low key Saturday night, but wound up going to our friend's house and we had a "YouTube Patio Party".  They brought their big screen out on their patio and we basically watched music videos from the 80's and SNL skits.  Not going to fib, it was fun!  Sunday was busy, but not anything exciting.  Religious Ed, Mr. Cal had a couple of softball games, dinner with my in-laws.  They head back to Arizona for the winter this week, so we said our good-byes.  

What about you?

Remember - Be good for the sub.  Do you work. Enjoy your half day today.  I'll see you guys tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment