Friday, September 20, 2019

Feel Good Friday!


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Bitmoji Image

Lots to feel good about today!  


  • HOCKEY!!!!  I LOVE hockey!  My oldest son, who is a junior at HF, plays hockey.  Has since he was 7.  Tonight is the first game of the season/home opener.  Can't wait!
  • It's Potluck Friday!  All the teachers bring stuff and we have a potluck lunch.  
  • Bobcat Friday!  Do you have your bracelet and or Bobcat gear on today??  If your name is picked, you get a prize! 
  • I worked on a big project after school yesterday and if today goes as planned, I'll finish it up today! 
  • One week until Turnabout!  Are you going?  It will be super fun!  Hula Hoop and Limbo contest with prizes!  See me for a ticket.
  • I am sort of bummed, though.  It's "couple's weekend".  We rented a house in Holland, MI with a few other couples, but so much came up this weekend that we had to back out.  :(
  • My Mother-in-law is having surgery at 9AM this morning.  Send her some good juju.  It's a routine procedure, but she's really scared.
  • We can't forget the 5 baseball games this weekend. 
  • Ohhhhh....and the 12 year old has his first boy-girl party.  Big stuff.  Rachel's 13th Bowling Birthday Party!  


What about you??  What are you feeling good about today???



No comments:

Post a Comment