Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Palindrome Week!

It's Palindrome week!  What is Palindrone, you ask??  It's where the date can be read the same forwards and backwards.  What a time to be alive, right?  

 

Anyhow, how was your weekend?  Mine was nice.  Ran some errands on Friday with my older son, went to the Fetching Market at the Lansing Airport on Saturday, my younger son had a baseball game Saturday afternoon, Saturday night we went to a wedding.  My BFF's daughter got married.  It was super fun.  Sunday was pretty chill.  Early morning baseball games and then had my in-laws over for dinner.  We booked our house for Maui!  Yay! We're renting a house that used to be owned by Fleetwood Mac!  Cal's are gonna be all boujee....




 
My friend Jen and I, and then Mr. Cal and I at Saturday's wedding!

Back at it this week.  Kind of a dreary morning.  I hope that changes.  Lots on the agenda this week that needs to be checked off the list.  Monday can't be a bummer day :(

So, how about you?  Weekend good?  Anything on your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment