Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tasty Tuesday - Restaurants!




delish



What's your favorite restaurant?

My birthday is next Monday, so I get to choose birthday dinner!  My favorite restaurant is Greek Islands in Greektown (Chicago).  I'm hoping we can get there at some point next week.  It's SO good!  I get the same thing every time.  Salad, Saganaki (flaming cheese), Olives, Chicken Shish Kabob.  I also love the downtown restaurant atmosphere there.  

If I had to stay local, I'd choose The Lighthouse, although it would probably take longer to get to the Lighthouse than it would Greek Islands from my house.  

Our go-to in the HoFlo is Lassens.  I have a couple of coupons for B1G1 that I can use once a month, my family loves going there, they have outdoor seating, and there is ALWAYS someone I know there.  

What about you?  What's your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment