Thursday, September 17, 2020

Grievance Thursday! Air Your Grievances!

 Have you ever watched Seinfeld?  There is a Christmas episode where George's dad creates his own holiday called "Festivus".  Part of the Festivus tradition is to "air your grievances".  In other words, get it out....complain about something.  So, around once a month, on a Thursday, we will air our grievances.  Below is a list if my current complaints......

It's COLD in here!  I don't ever remember it being like this.  I honestly have a lap blanket that I brought in to cover my legs, like an old lady.  

It's Couple's Trip Weekend.  And I'm here.  We go on a trip every year with friends.  We were supposed to be on a flight this morning to New Orleans. If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE the NOLA!  We were all going there this year for my 25th wedding anniversary, which is in a couple of weeks.  That's where we went on our honeymoon and we've been back several times since.  I'm so super bummed that we aren't going.  Stupid COVID.  

My kid lost his wallet.  Ugh.  He had around $80 in tip money in it, so that's an expensive lesson learned on his part.  However, he had his license and debit card in there as well.  Debit card...no biggie.  He's already put a lock on it, but his DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!  OMG....That will be a six hour trip to the DMV!  Time I really don't have.  

and this one really isn't a complaint, but a **sigh** nonetheless.....I made a double batch of banana bread last night.  I forgot to add sugar.  The bananas were sweet, I used some coconut flour, and it had mini chocolate chips in it, so it's not AWFUL....but a bummer anyhow.  

What about you??  Air your grievances!

No comments:

Post a Comment