Monday, September 14, 2020

Motivational Monday

 Good Morning!  Happy Monday!  NGL, I'm on the struggle bus today.  I didn't sleep well the last few nights and it's caught up with me.  I may need to go home and take a nap after school today. I'm also freezing!  That said, I'm not much in the motivation department, but I'm trying!

Weekend was fine.  Went out with my friends on Friday night. My son was supposed to have four baseball games this weekend.  None of them materialized.  Rain on Saturday and then we got to his games yesterday and the team he was supposed to have a double header against wound up with a player positive for COVID.  So...home we went. Speaking of COVID, we had a COVID death in our family. My husband's cousin's son. He was 19!  Contracted COVID in late March and it had an impact on his heart.  Struggled ever since and it caused a fatal heart attack late last week.  

Goals this week....Lots of school related items this week. Senior pictures, lesson plans, etc.

What about you?  How was your weekend?  What are your goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment