Monday, September 21, 2020

Motivational Monday


Good Morning!  Happy Motivational Monday! What are your goals?  How was your weekend?

Goals...
Have grades updated by the end of the day today
Send out thank you cards for all the housewarming gifts, etc.
Learn how to use two new pieces of video equipment I bought for Production

Weekend was fine.  Big date night on Friday at Menards and Home Depot!  How super romantic.....
Saturday we had friends over and had a big fire.  Sunday my younger son had a double header for baseball, so I soaked up the sun and watched some Fall Ball. 

Also, last night Schitt's Creek swept the Emmy's.  It's THE BEST SHOW.  Watch it if you haven't.  I cried like a baby on the final episode.   

Oh, and it's also my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!

What about you??    



No comments:

Post a Comment