Friday, February 5, 2021

Feel Good Friday! From Home...Again

Happy Feel Good Friday!  We made it another week!  

What are you feeling good about today?

  • My commute to work this frigid morning was just to walk downstairs.  I like!
  • I went out for dinner last night with three of my girlfriends who I haven't seen since before Christmas.  My stomach hurt from laughing.  That's always a feel good!  It felt so nice to be in a restaurant and somewhat normal.  
  • Hockey games!  Hockey isn't an IHSA sport, so it's under a different microscope.  We got an email last night that says we are cleared to play games.  His team is just awful and he is mediocre at best, but he's played since he was 7, so I didn't want things to end this way. I hope there can be parent spectators?  I love hockey, but I'm more excited about the fact that my kid can do SOMETHING that gets somewhat back to normal for his senior year.  
  • Pizza Friday!  Homemade pizza since I'm home all day and can make a batch of homemade dough.  
  • Super Bowl.  I don't really care who wins, but I've got a half a dozen squares out there, so I just want my numbers to win!

What about you?  What are you feeling good about today?

No comments:

Post a Comment