Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Monday.....

NGL....I'm NOT feeling it today!  My room is FREEZING!  I just want to go back home and crawl in bed.  I think I might feel a bit more positive if I wasn't so cold.  

Today is a Catch Up day. Most people owe me something.  If this is you, take advantage...  If you're all caught up, then enjoy!



How was your weekend? Mine was fine.  Nothing exciting.  Had people over yesterday for the game.  I won $100 on one of my squares!  Beyond that, game was sorta uneventful, halftime was okay, and the commercials were lackluster?  But...I had fun with my peeps.

Goals for the week?  Get through the week.  Find a tanning salon that's open.  I get SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) around this time each year.  Lack of sunshine, cold weather, etc.  It doesn't do me good.  I generally don't get a severe case, but I get it nonetheless.  

What about you?  Weekend update/goals?



No comments:

Post a Comment