Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday - What are you looking forward to?

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!

I feel like each day we get a bit closer to normal.  What are you looking forward to most about getting back to normal?

I want everyone here in my class and no masks.  I must admit, now that I've had covid, plus being half vaccinated, I'm less patient with the mask.  I understand we still need it, but I have a bit of a different mindset about it.

I can't wait until we are all back in the classroom.  I don't think anyone is a fan of hybrid, but there are so many things I haven't been able to do because we aren't all in the same room.  People at home, please don't think I'm wagging my finger at you.  I TOTALLY get why people are at home and completely respect that.  I just mean whole classes in general.  

I also can't wait to "plan" things.  I was involved in so much and honestly, it's been nice to not have some of my responsibilities.  But.....I'm over it.  Let's go!

What about you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment